Re: Lena Mary Jones

  • Tonguetied100
    Message 1 of 22 , May 26, 2010

      I just found this entire article online about Lena's Grandchildren. It was just written on the 12th.

      Never knew Amy Lumet was suppose to have an affair with John McCain :O.  WTH??? LOL

      Here's the link:

      http://thisblksistaspage.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/the-grandchildren-of-lena-horne/

      I also found some on "good-old" Facebook! ;;)

      Samadhi Jones : http://www.facebook.com/samadhijones

      Marsha jones: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000497793724&v=wall

      William Jones: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=709532353#!/profile.php?id=1780503840

      Lena Jones: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=709532353

      --- In TheLenaHornePage@yahoogroups.com, Sarah Pressey <presseysarah@...> wrote:

      > Samadhi was the product of  Marsha Jones' one night stand with a friend of Ted's. Samadhi was not Ted's child.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jorge
      Message 2 of 22 , May 26, 2010
        Amy Lumet has issues and some think she's completely crazy (bowling ball size breast implants), so having an affair with John McCain seems about right.   I always heard that Amy was gay.

        Find a Grave says Lena is buried in her family's plot at The Evergreens in Brooklyn, as predicted:

        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=52189627

        I just found this entire article online about Lena's Grandchildren. It was just written on the 12th.
        Never knew Amy Lumet was suppose to have an affair with John McCain :O.  WTH??? LOL
        Here's the link:

        I also found some on "good-old" Facebook! ;;)

        --- In TheLenaHornePage@ yahoogroups. com, Sarah Pressey <presseysarah@ ...> wrote:

        > Samadhi was the product of  Marsha Jones' one night stand with a friend of Ted's. Samadhi was not Ted's child.
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Sarah Pressey
        Message 3 of 22 , May 26, 2010
          Amy Lumet has issues and some think she's completely crazy (bowling ball size breast implants), so having an affair with John McCain seems about right.   I always heard that Amy was gay.

          Find a Grave says Lena is buried in her family's plot at The Evergreens in Brooklyn, as predicted:

          http://www.findagra ve.com/cgi- bin/fg.cgi? page=gr&GRid=52189627

          I just found this entire article online about Lena's Grandchildren. It was just written on the 12th.
          Never knew Amy Lumet was suppose to have an affair with John McCain :O.  WTH??? LOL
          Here's the link:

          I also found some on "good-old" Facebook! ;;)
          Samadhi Jones : http://www.facebook.com/samadhijones

          --- In TheLenaHornePage@ yahoogroups. com, Sarah Pressey <presseysarah@ ...> wrote:

          > Samadhi was the product of  Marsha Jones' one night stand with a friend of Ted's. Samadhi was not Ted's child.
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • Julie, Moderator
          Message 4 of 22 , May 27, 2010
            Why should Lena provide for this woman and how can we be sure that there aren't others Gavin never found?  I mean others who could have been Ted's biological children.  I think Lena was damned tired of supporting all of these people who used her.  She hardly knew them and they wanted to live off her.

            Message 5 of 22 , May 27, 2010
              A lot of the people high up on the steps are press people like that guy from Inside the Actor's Studio.  It's the ones on the ground who are family and close family friends.  Some of them are not family and must be very close friends, like Kitty D'Alessio. So Lena was not all so "lonely" like Gavin says!   Just private. There were many others in the church who are not on the steps like Liz Smith and Lauren Bacall.  You never know who else. I wonder if Lena being buried in Brooklyn will cause any gossip.

              Any feedback on our Home Page Image?  Should I leave it up a few more weeks?

              From: Corey Jarrell <illkeepyouposted@ yahoo.com>
              Subject: Re: [TheLenaHornePage] Lena Mary Jones
              To: TheLenaHornePage@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 9:11 PM

              I don't know who the fabulous black woman in the fabulous black hat is!  The female half of the black couple to the far right is Audra McDonald who sang at the funeral service!

              Message 6 of 22 , May 27, 2010
                I agree. She was already supporting an adult son and twins.

                Why should Lena provide for this woman and how can we be sure that there aren't others Gavin never found?  I mean others who could have been Ted's biological children.  I think Lena was damned tired of supporting all of these people who used her.  She hardly knew them and they wanted to live off her.

                Amy Lumet has issues and some think she's completely crazy (bowling ball size breast implants), so having an affair with John McCain seems about right.   I always heard that Amy was gay.

                Find a Grave says Lena is buried in her family's plot at The Evergreens in Brooklyn, as predicted:

                http://www.findagra ve.com/cgi- bin/fg.cgi? page=gr&GRid=52189627

                I just found this entire article online about Lena's Grandchildren. It was just written on the 12th.
                Never knew Amy Lumet was suppose to have an affair with John McCain :O.  WTH??? LOL
                Here's the link:

                I also found some on "good-old" Facebook! ;;)
                Samadhi Jones : http://www.facebook .com/samadhijone s

                --- In TheLenaHornePage@ yahoogroups. com, Sarah Pressey <presseysarah@ ...> wrote:

                > Samadhi was the product of  Marsha Jones' one night stand with a friend of Ted's. Samadhi was not Ted's child.

              • anna_magnani
                Message 7 of 22 , May 27, 2010
                  Wait a minute, is this true?  I know it's only a blog, but Amy Lumet doesn't sound well.  From the link:

                  Amy Lumet, born in 1964 in London...Amy is known as a New York-Washington-L.A. socialite and party hostess, and a rabid Republican who once wrote an essay for the National Review.

                  Amy got a boob job a few years ago because she proclaimed that she wanted to model for Playboy. I don’t think that has happened yet, but she’s stuck with the jugs.

                  Lena once made a comment in a TV interview that implied that she and Amy didn't get along very well...