Dear Divya, In Message 8062, you asked: "I wonder at what point in time "itihasa" got translated as "history"?" I suggest that the point in time was a littleananth_sethuraman
Dear Divya, Please try either of these: The URLs in Message 7859 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bm4fLpDIos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bm4fLpDIosananth_sethuraman
Hi Ananth, Can you link the vichara manathan talk that you mention? I wonder at what point in time "itihasa" got translated as "history"? The subject Historyindigenous1985
- Jun 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.