IMO, one should distinguish between Ambedkar and Ambedkarites just as one should distinguish between Nehru and Nehruvites. The blind worship of Ambedkar's andmacgupta123
Balu mentions Shourie's book on Ambedkar; it may be a good start. Although I have not read the latter sections (and my recall now a bit hazy), the earlier partaryalegal
This is deeply disturbing. More so because it leaves me with a sense of powerlessness. Although I understand the nature of the problem politically, I knowindigenous1985
- Jun 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.