Divya , Sage Kashyapa is said to be the father of both Asuras and devas along with Nagas and all humans too. Regards Archana On Friday, 22 May 2015 6:34 AM,vatsnarch
Please read as : "It should be pointed out that in some Vedic hymns even Indra is addressed as an “Asura”. Thanks Ramesh Please read as : " It should bemrithak
<<<What is the difference between the devas and the asuras? I remember vaguely that they are brothers or something like that anyway. So what made one setmrithak
- Jun 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.