Ashwin, The wisdom is this: many ad hoc explanations have statistical significance. So, what are these guys testing? Let's listen to Larry Laudan: A positivevnr1995
Dear VNR, Thank you for sharing these very interesting links. They rekindled some old questions that have been nagging me. In all these debates, apart from aawryman28
A dominant paradigm and its use of statistics: "*they’re *the ones who seem to believe just about anything (e.g., the claim that women were changing theirvnr1995
- Jun 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.