RETHINKING RELIGION IN INDIA III : EUROPEAN REPRESENTATIONS AND INDIAN RESPONSES

  • sandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      Dear All,

      Download the conference brochure including the conference programme, the detailed schedule of the parallel sessions,platform sessions...

      http://www.rethinkingreligion.org/downloads/RRI3-2011.pdf

      Best
      Sandeep Shetty
    • kalawar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
        Impressive.

        Suggestion: Some of the sessions may be conducive to being private webcast using services such as Webex (the workshop on the California case comes to mind). Individuals would have to pre register for specific sessions for a fee. Perhaps more tech savvy folks can investigate this mode of access and participation.

        As an example of an implementation of this concept, visit this site:

        http://www.mooji.org/sched_internet.html

        Neti Neti Media organizes world web cast satsanghs for other Neo-Advaitin proponents such as Rupert Spira as well. This is not a plug for the content, only for the technology - and to potentially kick start the RRII process into the 21st century.

        While on the subject of California case and the provocative (which I think are interesting and useful to contemplate on) statements made in the brochure, has there been candid non-polemical introspection on what went wrong in the research group's encounter(s) with Americans of Indian origin?

        --- In TheHeathenInHisBlindness@yahoogroups.com, "sandy" <sankushetty@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Download the conference brochure including the conference programme, the detailed schedule of the parallel sessions,platform sessions...
        >
        > http://www.rethinkingreligion.org/downloads/RRI3-2011.pdf
        >
        > Best
        > Sandeep Shetty

      • ndegersem
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
          Dear friends,

          Rethinking Religion in India has a facebook page too:

          http://www.facebook.com/rethinkingreligion

          We look forward to meeting you there.

          Warm greetings,

          Nele