New YouTube playlist: Avadhana

  • Raf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Dear friends,

      We have uploaded a new playlist on our YouTube channel: A conversation with Balu and Shatavadhani Dr. R. Ganesh, recorded last year at B'lore. Balu and the Shatavadhani discuss the art of avadhana and related topics.

      The full playlist can be found here:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/cultuurwetenschap#grid/user/54675312C28EC143

      The first two movies concern the art of avadhana, its history and culture. The final two movies enter the realm of colonial consciousness.

      Enjoy,

      Raf