Re: It seems to me all questions are basic.

  • Ashok Agrwaal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008

      > Hi Krantikeashwara

      Thank you for the clarification. Your point is well taken. Yet, it is
      precisely in such situations that 'basic questions' often dont get asked.
      My point is that questions are "basic" to more than the obvious quest. That
      is why, what seems 'basic' to someone else - such as "is x y" - is often
      missed by the original questioner. It is also my point that while on the
      one hand the oversight is silly, on the other it is so common as to entitle
      it to be called 'natural'. So, I would not seriously ask - why someone did/
      does not see (what seems to me) the obvious - when it comes to research. I
      would simply go ahead and show that the someone missed the obvious.

      Best

      Ashok
      --
      Ashok Agrwaal