Re: [TheFreeAmericans] Re: 13th Amendment

  • PA FreeWoman
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011

      Very interesting.

      13th Amendment restricting lawyers from serving in government was ratified in 1819 and removed from our Constitution during the tumult of the Civil War.

      NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: Any words in this email content is for entertainment purposes only. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.