561Re: [The Flying Pig Log] Back to the Future...

  • Jim
    Apr 1, 2012
      Skip, Lydia, & List:
      All I have to say is: "WOW!  I never saw that coming.  I really was expecting the next phase to be a trip around the world for you guys.  I'm sure that I echo the sentiments of the rest of the group in wishing you all the best of luck in your new future.  One thing that gives me pause is the last line in your message - repeated below...

      When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
      - Dr. Samuel Johnson

      --
      Jim & Barb s/v: 'The Merry Bee' Ocean Gate, NJ
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic