The revised "The Face Of Bach" web site is now on line.

  • TheFaceOfBach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2001
      Although there are still a few defective links and a couple of other gltiches
      to be corrected, the revised The Face Of Bach is now on line, thanks to the
      industry of my close friend and webmaster Nathan Johansen.

      The Face Of Bach now centers around the expanded text of the lecture that I
      gave at Queens College, Flushing, New York, on March 21 of this year.  At
      that presentation, I proved beyond a reasonable doubt not only that the
      Weydenhammer Portrait Fragment is a portrait from life of a younger and less
      corpulent Johann Sebastian Bach but also that the painting depicts him in
      official regalia of the Court of the Duchy of Sachsen-Querfurt und
      Weissenfels and therefore that it is what remains of the long lost portrait
      of Bach that belonged to Kittel.

      My thanks to you all for your interest and support.

      My best always,

      Teri Noel Towe