Fwd: Volume 2 Understanding Bach

  • TeriNoelTowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      It always is a pleasure to help Ruth Tatlow spread the news about Bach Network UK.  If you have not joined, I urge you to do so, ASAP.

      As always, I apologize to anyone on my global Bach mailing list for whom this announcement is a redundancy.

      My best and my thanks always,

      Teri

      Teri Noel Towe

      The Face Of Bach

      "Those in charge are odd and ambivalent towards music, which means I have to live with almost non-stop vexation, envy, and persecution."

      Johann Sebastian Bach, October 28, 1730

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.