New Bach organization - Bach Network UK

  • TeriNoelTowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      With apologies to those who have already received it, I am happy to forward to you an announcement that was sent to those of us who are members of The American Bach Society by the ABS Secretary-Treasurer, Matthew Dirst, together with the pdf file with complete information about the newly formed Bach Network UK:

      ABS members,

      Please see the announcement below of a new organization in the UK
      devoted to our favorite composer.

      -M Dirst
      ABS secretary-treasurer

      --
      ____________________________

      Matthew Dirst
      Associate Professor of Music
      Moores School of Music
      120 School of Music Building
      University of Houston
      Houston, TX  77204-4017

      Artistic Director, Ars Lyrica Houston
      www.arslyricahouston.org

      w. (713) 743-3150
      fax (713) 743-3166
      Email: mdirst@...

      If the attachment does not reach you, you can visit the new organization's website at:

      http://www.bachnetwork.co.uk

      I also urge those of you who have not yet joined The American Bach Society to do so.  Complete information is available at the ABS website at:

      http://www.americanbachsociety.org/membership.html

      Teri Noel Towe

      The Face Of Bach

      "Those in charge are odd and ambivalent towards music, which means I have to live with almost non-stop vexation, envy, and persecution."
      Johann Sebastian Bach, October 28, 1730