Invitation to Volunteers Needed Please Read...

  • TheFED - A Network of Writing and Communi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 5:15 AM
      TheFED - A Network of Writing and Community Publishers

      Ashley Jordan invited you to "Volunteers Needed Please Read...".

      Dear Fed members,

      I am an artist and student, currently writing my MA dissertation on the FWWCP and TheFED.  Having spent nearly a year now researching into the groups work I've become interested by so many aspects: the writing produced, the methods of organising, ways of publishing/distributing, the types of politics involved, the changes that have come about...

      I would like to invite existing and former members of the FWWCP and theFED to a meeting on Thursday 23rd May, from 1.30 to 3.30pm, in Sheffield. With the kind support of Nick Pollard who has offered the use of a room at Sheffield University, I would like to use the meeting as an opportunity to ask questions that I have and hear your responses.

      If you might be interested in attending please do get in touch.  I may also be able to cover travel expenses.

      Contact via email: lucy.c.parker@... or on the phone 07530129442

      All best

      Lucy Parker

      When: Thursday, 23rd May 2013 at 1:30pm - 3:30pm
      Where: Sheffield University

      For more details, follow the link below:
      http://groupspaces.com/TheFED/it em/427995

      You are subscribed as thefed@yahoogroups.com

      Manage your subscriptions | Unsubscribe