Nick Pollard is at home

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Hi All,
      I have just spoken to Nick, he's currently at work in Sheffield University.
      You may have received and email purporting to come from Nick Pollard saying that he had an awful trip and needs you send money to Manilla to help him get home.
      DO NOT REPLY to this email, it is a scam.
      Nick's btinternet account has been hacked, Nick and BT became aware of this this morning and BT are working on getting things back to normal.
      Meanwhile, do not send an email to Nick's btinternet and do not reply to one that comes from n1ck.pollard@... until BT informs Nick that his email is clear of scammers. This could take a few days, he will let us know when it's safe to get back into the water ...
      Dave Chambers