Re:Cynthia in Spain

  • Lucia Birch
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      To The Fed...Just letting you all know that Cynthia is not in Spain and the email before this is a nasty scam....I have just spoken to her to double check...and she hopes to inform all her contacts as soon as she can get to her computer....

      Best Wishes to all...Lucia

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
        Hi Lucia -

        Thanks for picking up on this so quickly - I've only just got back from my Wednesday group.  It looks as if Cynthia's email has been compromised - unfortunately this happens all the time with hotmail...  Googlemail is also free and much more secure :-)

        love & light, Ashley