Fwd: .......A final attempt to stop the unnecessary killing of badgers in England

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
    Hi everyone

    We only have a few days left until the public consultation on the proposed Badger Cull is closed.  If you are against the cull and have not already done so, please complete the online consultation form, write to you local MP and forward this message on to all your contacts.

    (If you are for the cull, please ignore this message completely!)

    love & light, Ashley