TheFED E-mag 3 November 2010

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
    Hi All,
        It's what you've been waiting for, the event is here at last.
        Now you can sleep at night knowing all is well with the world, things will be able to be the same as they ever were, changing with each one as it hits the streets, drops through the letter-box, or should I say hits the superhighway, drops into the in-box, or is it super-streets, well they are super now because ...

    Attached is the latest E-Mag from TheFED.
        Let us know what you think
        Let us know what to put in the next one
        Tell us your news
        Tell us your views

        Waiting to hear from All of you
        Enjoy
        All of us

  • Bruce Barnes
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010

      Dear Fed,

      It’s a lovely sunny day in Bradford but I’m still sorry that I can’t be in London for the Festival; have a great day and best wishes to you all.

      Love and best wishes, Bruce Barnes