News from GROW

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
    Hi Everyone :-)

    Please find attached the latest GROW Newsletter and a poster advertising our Social Evening on 19th March.

    2011 GROW Calendar

    We have decided to set a theme for our 2011 Calendar.  The theme is 'Animal Kingdom' and submissions can be in any form or style, poetry or prose.

    The Calendar will tie in very nicely with the Photographic Pet Show we are planning as a GROW fund-raiser for next year.

    Website Development

    We have a few new web tools to make communicating with GROW a little easier for our website visitors.

    • A Submission Form - to help you submit your writing to the Gallery.  It will prompt you to include your name and title of the piece. You can even specify which section of our Gallery would like it to appear in.  You can access this form through our new 'GROW Together' page or click on the link at the top of the main 'Gallery'.

    • A 'Join the GROW Mailing List Form' (if you get this email you are already on our mailing list - but you can still use this form if you would like to get your emails sent to a different email address.)  You can access this form through our new page 'GROW Together'

    • A Skill-Sharing Form.  Do you have any skills, talents or knowledge you would like to share with GROW?  Use this form to tell us what can do. You can access this form through our new page 'GROW Together'

    As always our Group and Homework Assignments are added to the Calendar each week.  You can now use the Submission Form to submit your Group and Homework Writing Exercises - and there is a new link at the top of the Group and Homework Assignments page.

    love & light, Ashley