Jan's new poetry collection!

  • janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hi all, I am thrilled to share with you that 'On Calico Wings' my second book is now available to buy! It is a journey through poetry and emotions. It will be officially launched at the Arts Centre, Swindon on 13th March (12 - 2)
      I know we are scattered around the country - but if you can make it, you are more than welcome!
      £1 from the sale of each book will be donated to Gardening Leave - Horticultural gardening for veterans www.gardeningleave.org

      Please check out these links for more information!
      www.janscreativewriting.co.uk
      www.silverwoodbooks.co.uk

      Hope this finds you all well!
      Jan GROW