GROW update

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi everyone

      The GROW Poetry Form Calendar is finished!  We are assembling it this afternoon in our Friday group.

      We are selling them for £1 each (to cover our printing costs) but you can print your own from the GROW website for FREE.

      We are having a Social Evening on Saturday 19th December (readings, buffet, party games & fun quiz) in the Roosevelt Court Residents Lounge.  The tickets are £3 each (£2 to GROW members) and I'm sure we can put a few people up if anyone would like to join us :-)

      love & light, Ashley

      ps Our website is www.grass-roots-open-writers.btik.com and the Calendar is on our 'Books' page.