TheFED Writing Challenge - October 2009

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi everyone

      The September 2009 Writing Challenge is now closed.

      We had 8 entries by 8 different authors from 4 groups and 1 individual.

      You can read all the entries in TheFED Website Gallery.

      TheFED writing Challenge

      for October 2009 is

      'It was unusual to see...'

      A story starter from

      John Malcomson

      A member of

      Heeley Writers and Sharrow Writers

      Writing can be in any form or style,

      poetry or prose.

      Please encourage the rest of your group to participate, especially those who do not have access to the Internet.

      Please say which writing group (if any)
      you are a member of.

      All submissions will be included in

      You can send your writing through

      love & light, Ashley
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
        Hi Everyone

        Just to remind you that TheFED Writing Challenge will be closing at midnight tomorrow (31st)

        The theme is 'It was unusual to see...'

        You can read the writing submitted so far in TheFED website gallery

        And submit your own writing by email to the.fwwcp@...

        or through TheFED Message Board  (click on 'Reply' to post your entry)

        or you can use TheFED GuestBook  (click on 'Add Comment' to post your entry)

        love & light, Ashley

        ps look out for a new Writing Challenge for November and a special bonus writing challenge set by Syracuse University.