TheFED Writing Challenge

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi everyone -

      I'm afraid the last link I sent you all was not working properly.

      The following link will take you to the Message Board

      where you can enter the writing challenge by clicking on 'Reply'

      Enter TheFED Writing Challenge HERE

      love & light, Ashley
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 24, 2009
        Hi everyone

        Just to remind you there is just one week left to enter the August Writing Challenge.

        The theme / title is 'Almost Smiling' and writing can be in any form or style.

        You can enter through:

        1. TheFED Message Board

        2. Email TheFED

        3. TheFED Guestbook

        So far we have only had 2 entries for this month's challenge!

        love & light, Ashley
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 31, 2009
          Hi everyone

          TheFED Writing challenge for August is now closed.  We got just 6 entries - hopefully we'll get many more for the next Challenge!

          TheFED Writing challenge for September 2009 is 'Dressing Up' and writing can be in any form or style.

          A writing challenge designed to cope with people you dislike;

          Think of someone you dislike---- an awkward neighbour/ a bully at work or school/ a difficult relative...

          Now write; dress them in clothes you would like to wear, and put them somewhere you would like to be.

          Additional Note:

          I think the examples of dislikeables I ‘ve given may be too overt…they could include the shadowy creatures who tip rubbish out of their cars onto the street, people that you don’t trust, have fallen out of love with etc…

          I was aiming to get people writing from someone else’s perspective, not an easy thing to do, but I thought the hook of their own clothes or favourite activity might help.

          Bruce Barnes

          Please use TheFED Message Board
          to submit your writing

          OR

          Use the Contact TheFED Form!!!

          love & light, Ashley

        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 30, 2009

            Just to remind you that the December Writing Challenge

            will close at midnight on 31st December.

            TheFED writing Challenge

            for December 2009 is

            'Freedom'

            Suggested by

            The Vale House Project Workshop

            at TheFED 2009 London MiniFest

            Writing can be in any form or style,

            poetry or prose.

            Please encourage the rest of your group to participate, especially those who do not have access to the Internet.

            Please say which writing group (if any)
            you are a member of.

            All submissions will be included in

            You can send your writing through

          • TheFED - A Network of Writing and Communi
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 1, 2014
              TheFED - A Network of Writing and Community Publishers

              Ashley Jordan invited you to "TheFED Writing Challenge".

              When: Tuesday, 1st April 2014 at 12am - 12am Thursday, 1st May
              Where: TheFED Website

              For more details, follow the link below:
              http://groupspaces.com/TheFED/it em/633275

              You are subscribed as thefed@yahoogroups.com

              Manage your subscriptions | Unsubscribe