TheFED May 2009 Writing Challenge

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi everyone -

      I have neatened up all the entries to the MAY 2009 Writing Challenge and posted them in TheFED Website Gallery.

      There were a total of 16 entries from 5 different member groups and one individual member.

      Thanks to the members of GROW, Stevenage Survivors, POW, London Survivors and Heeley Writers, who all submitted at least one piece of writing.

      You can read all the 'SPRING' entries HERE

      And if you are not able to post your writing to TheFED Message Board for any reason, you can now post it to TheFED Website Guestbook instead,

      --
      Love & Light, Ashley

      http://www.grass-roots-open-writers.btik.com
      http://www.fed.btik.com
    • Bruce Barnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        Don't know quite what happened but the spring trifle, yes i admit it was a trifle, didn't appear on the site.
        I seem to have trouble putting stuff on the message board Never mind, I'll pop it in the guestbook next time. Bruce