TheFED Website

  • Ashley Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 4:21 AM
      I have just added a visitor counter to TheFED website home page.
      Please visit it often to ensure that the number keeps going up - and
      to find out what's going on in TheFED!

      Paul suggested that we promote the Fed's address as
      www.fedonline.org.uk. This address belongs to us and means that,
      should we ever need to move our site, the address won't change. At
      the moment it is set to automatically re-direct traffic to the
      www.fed.btik.com address, so typing either address will take you to
      exactly the same site.

      All the entries for the February 2009 Writing Challenge 'Climbing
      Through' have been posted in the Website Gallery.
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        Hi everyone

        TheFED website has some new additions.  Click HERE to see the latest news.

        love & light, Ashley