Climbing Through

  • Ashley Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi everyone

      'Climbing Through' has just been added to the Message Board as the
      first Writing Challenge...

      Can someone (anyone but me) please try posting a reply, so I know
      whether it is working ok?
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        HI All

        Here are the even more explicit instructions on how to post your 'Climbing Through, writing...

        Firstly here is the DIRECT LINK... (Just click on this, Then Click on reply and type in the boxes...

        http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ashleyjordan/vpost?id=3274670

        Here is the other way of finding the Message Board - and reading or posting messages.

        You need to go to TheFED website home page

        www.fed.btik.com

        Click on 'Message Board'

        Then click on the Message subject

        '1. FEBRUARY 2009 Writing Challenge'

        Then click on 'Reply'

        --
        Love & Light, Ashley

        http://www.grow.btik.com
        http://www.fed.btik.com
      • Ashley Jordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
          There are just 6 days left until the end of the month. To submit your
          work for the February Writing Challenge please click on this link

          http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/fed/vpost?id=3302574

          and click on 'Reply'

          (directly below TheFED - A Network of Writing and Community Publishers)