Re: [TheFED] Membership Forms

  • Lucia Birch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone....Thanks to Ashley for the Fed Membership forms. I have received GROW's filled in Membership form. I have agreed to have them sent to me, either by email or post as people are already familiar with my contact details.  I will forward them on to our secretary Maia, and probably keep copies of them here too, as we don't have a central office for such info.
         So I will now get our group to get a form filled in, and lets hope that we continue to gather in membership details.
           Meanwhile...Happy New Year to All.....and as a friend sent me via text... May the River of life flow calmly and lovingly for everyone in 2009.
       I have looked at the blog again and its really looking good. I promise to send in a poem soon.
           Love to All....Lucia xx