Re: Blogspotting

  • Ashley Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Ken,

      Not even I have been able to access it - I was staying with a
      primitive friend who refuses to allow the internet into his home - I
      was climbing the walls by day 3! There are 35 more invitations that
      were sent out but haven't been responded to yet. Maybe they are
      waiting to see if we make it out of the BLOG alive? My sudden
      disappearance from the web must have been quite alarming, if that is
      the case :-)

      Love & Light, Ashley