  • fdffbbvcdg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
      http://ddtino.zoomshare.com/files/grilfriend.htm
    • HenrySmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
        --- In TheFED@yahoogroups.com, "fdffbbvcdg" <fdffbbvcdg@...> wrote:

        > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and hope
        to become your friend! Check my personal page
        > http://ddtino.zoomshare.com/files/grilfriend.htm

        Dear Girlrider

        I didn't realise that I had much of a profile apart from name ,age and
        location.Was it on the FED site (Writers & publishers) I can't think
        what has interested you so. The '@lien presence' I did at Syracuse
        University 2007 maybe.

        I checked your pic. Wow! You are a rider and not just
        a 'biker.'Intelligent, free, you look great. i love your short hairand
        relaxed poise. I am honoured.

        I am beyondism XXX