Re: [TheFED] Archives at Pecket Well

  • Pat Smart
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
      Luchia, hi, I have bad news of my own to tell you. I lost John at 1 am this morning. his heart finally had enough.
      Am taking him home to Liverpool for his final send-off. I feel like I am only half a person.
      will you let a few others know?

      Thanks, XX Pat

      Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good
    • Lucia Birch
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
        My Dear Pat ...My heart goes out to you...your beloved John ..I am so sorry...I will try and ring you just to speak a little...I expect you are busy with phone calls and arrangements ....I am sending you and all your Family Love and Hugs.
           I will let a few others know.
               Keep in touch.Keep strong....Love , Lucia xxxxx

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2008
          Pat,

          my thoughts are with you at this sad time,

          much love,

          Elisia

          Pat Smart <scouse_pat@...> wrote:
          Luchia, hi, I have bad news of my own to tell you. I lost John at 1 am this morning. his heart finally had enough.
          Am taking him home to Liverpool for his final send-off. I feel like I am only half a person.
          will you let a few others know?

          Thanks, XX Pat

          Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
          More Ways to Keep in Touch.

        • John Malcomson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 22, 2008

            Dear Pat

            So sorry to hear your sad news.  I think we were lucky coming up to Pecket Well so recently and seeing John.

            We will all miss him, and are thinking of you at this difficult time.

            Love

            John