FW: Statement from The Bread is Rising Poetry Collective to Celebrate the MiniFedFest November '03

  • Angel Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007

      Felicidades (Congratulations)

      Peace and love to all the beautiful people who have come here tonight, because together, we are strong. And, as the great singer Jerry Butler told us, "Only the strong survive."

       The Bread is Rising Poetry Collective is happy and excited to receive the good news of the November 3 family reunion. It is beautiful we can stay together to continue our work of bringing cultural workers together in a place of consciousness, support, solidarity and, above all, love.

       We want to join you in a future gathering because we would have been
       more than pleased to be there tonight. We have been looking forward to
       our return ever since our first Fed Fest. Please enjoy and celebrate
       and create the words you hear tonight as we all look forward to a
       future together.

      Que viva La Nueva Fed! (Long live the New Fed!)
       Que viva La Poesia! (Long live live poetry!)
       Toward Our Community of Readers, Writers and Publishers!