Re Visit to Faraday House.Thurs.4th Oct.

  • Lucia Birch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello to All.
       Ashley, Andy,and myself are meeting at Faraday House tomorrow 1.00pm to have a look at our forthcoming venue, facilities etc.

      If anyone else would like to join us then please do.

      I have also booked Faraday House for our evening reading as well, which means we can stay there all day until 11.00 pm if we wish.

      Cynthia (Stevenage Group) has printed out a nice pile of booking forms in a new format as we were having trouble downloading them from the computer.   Lynne has sent me address labels so I will get some posted off to member groups etc.

      Also..the workshops..There will be alterations to what is on morning and afternoon..just need to work it out.

      Cheques..still not sure who to make them payable to.If anyone really needs to write one then, for now, make it out to me..Lucia E Birch..and I will keep an account and put them through my account.

      Thats all for now ..Lucia .