The Name

  • scouse_pat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
      Well, which one is it?

      1) CWap
      or
      2) CWRAP
      Let's just hope Johnathan Ross doesn't pronounce it

      try saying the initials in 'baby alphabet'

      Or was this deliberate> I didn't see in the mins any mention of it.

      Take Care, Pat. S
    • Pat Smart
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
        The proposal looks good. Can I put my name down for a continuous reading session and or 'Encouraging Basic ed. Learners' to Write'.
        Luv 'n' Stuff, Pat

      • luciabirch53
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
          --- In CWRAP@yahoogroups.com, "scouse_pat" <scouse_pat@...> wrote:

          > Well, which one is it?
          >
          > 1) CWap
          > or
          > 2) CWRAP
          > Let's just hope Johnathan Ross doesn't pronounce it
          >
          > try saying the initials in 'baby alphabet'
          >
          > Or was this deliberate> I didn't see in the mins any mention of it.
          >
          > Take Care, Pat. S

          Hello to CWRAP or CWaP Or whoever and whatever..At least I think I
          am "in". I have received your letter to Workreis Nick and will peruse
          it later..
          Thanks to Ashley for setting this up and hope to be communing with
          eveyone soon...
          Does anyone have the address for High Peak Writers or
          Louise's phone no.please.
          Bye for now..Lucia xx