837Invitation to Coleford Festival of Words

  • TheFED - A Network of Writing and Communi
    Jun 3, 2013
      TheFED - A Network of Writing and Community Publishers

      Ashley Jordan invited you to "Coleford Festival of Words".

      Hi everyone

      I just received this programme of events from Roger Drury for the Coleford Festival of Words.  If you can get there please do - and take lots of pictures, video clips, sound recordings for me to put on TheFED website.  It sounds like a fantastic week.

      When: Monday, 1st July 2013 at 12am - 11:59pm Saturday, 6th July
      Where: The Forest Bookshop, The Forest of Dean, nearest station Lydney or bus 23 from Gloucester station

      For more details, follow the link below:
      http://groupspaces.com/TheFED/it em/418328

      You are subscribed as thefed@yahoogroups.com

      Manage your subscriptions | Unsubscribe

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic