828Re: FEDfest 2011 Workshop Timetable

  • malcomson john
    Oct 7, 2011
    Hi Everyone

    Sorry to mess you about, but Alison Baverstock had been allocated a session with another organisation the morning of the FEDfest, but they have now said they can't fit her in that morning and asked her to do the afternoon, so having sent out the DEFINITIVE WORKSHOP TIMETABLE I have now amended it to rearrange to that Alison's workshop will be in the morning and I have moved Jan Hedger's workshop to the afternoon.

    Please treat the attached Workshop Timetable as the DEFINITIVE DEFINITIVE WORKSHOP TIMETABLE!

    See you all at the FEDfest on Saturday 5 November.
    Regards
    John
  • Show all 5 messages in this topic