826Re: [TheFED] FEDfest 2011 Workshop Timetable [1 Attachment]

  • Ashley
    Oct 6, 2011
      Hi John

      Thanks so much for doing this - I was thinking I'd have to work out what was going where myself!

      I have put all the latest workshop info on the website & re-ordered it into morning and afternoon slots.

      I think we can both put our feet up now and enjoy the festival :-)

      love & light, Ashley

      On 6 October 2011 20:11, malcomson john <johnmalcomson@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from malcomson john included below]

      Hi Everyone

      Please find attached the timetable for Workshops for FEDfest 2011.  I have managed to give the requested session to every workshop leader who made a request for either morning or afternoon, and the rest have been allocated in a manner that I hope reflects a spread that will mean people do not have too much of a problem in making a choice.
      You will note that there is still a couple of workshops for which no details have yet been supplied.  I hope those who offered these workshops will provide this information as soon as possible, as otherwise people may not fully understand the nature of the workshop just from the title.

      See you all at the FEDfest on Saturday 5 November.
      Regards
      John

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic