      From: Ashley <jordana72uk@...>
      To: TheFED@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 20 September, 2011 9:07:04
      Subject: Re: [TheFED] republic of letters now available as a kindle as well as print

      Hi Nick that's good news - a kindle is on my wish list :-)

      Hope you can come to the d=festival this year?

      love & light, Ashley

      On 12 September 2011 07:43, NICHOLAS POLLARD <n1ck.pollard@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      Steve Parks says the new edition of the Republic of Letters (the key book about the Federation of Worker Writers, containing many pieces of writing that might be tricky to find these days as well as thought provoking dsicussion of the establishment of the workshop movement that led to TheFED) is now available as a kindle as well as a print copy, from amazon.uk.com, type in Republic of Letters Morely and it appears.

      Hope everyone is well and had a good summer

      Cheers

      Nick

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic