19511The 8th Anniversary Dr Who Radio Times Special - Available Now

  • TheDoctorsTalbotSamba-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Feb 26, 2013
      I received this email today for if anyone else is interested.

      As a previous purchaser of The Wonderful Book of Dr Who 1965, I thought you might be interested
      in my latest fanzine: the Dr Who 8th Anniversary Special. Paying homage to the iconic 1973 Radio Times Dr Who 10th Anniversary Special, it takes an at-times
      tongue-in-cheek look at the current series, with more sincere contributions from respected fan writers
      including Andrew Blair, Johnny Candon, Frank Collins, Martin Day, Philip Sandifer, JR Southall,
      Keith Topping and Alex Wilcock. Artists featured include Jason Fletcher & Westley Smith, Jon Pinto,
      M Jason Reed, James Taylor and Will Whompson. The Special is a 36-page, all-colour, printed magazine with a fantastic wraparound cover by leading
      toy photographer 'Tomfan'. A sampler can be viewed at http://www.wonderfulbook.co.uk/special.html Prices, including postage and packing in a card envelope, are listed below. If you're interested,
      please email me with the subject line 'SPECIAL ORDER', giving your name, address and the number of
      copies you would like. I'll then send you a Money Request via PayPal. If you have a PayPal account,
      make sure you send the order from your PayPal-registered email address; if you don't have an account
      then you can still pay the Money Request using a debit or credit card. PRICES PER COPY: UK - £7.15 Europe - £9.55 RoW - £11.30 Many thanks Paul Smith

      The 'Wonderful Book 1965' is also available again if anyone wishes.
      From http://www.wonderfulbook.co.uk/wb1965.html

      0

      0

      --- In TheDoctorsTalbotSamba@yahoogroups.com, TheDoctorsTalbotSamba-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > From the people who produced the excellent 'Wonderful Book Of Dr Who
      > 1965', comes the 'NOT Radio Times Dr Who 8th Anniversary Special'.
      >
      > [http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9177/specialad.jpg]
      > http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9177/specialad.jpg
      >
      > Coming soon!
      >

      > The fellow was saying about reprinting the perfect bound paper copy of
      > the 'Wonderful Book 1965' as well, but it is still available to
      > download as a pdf from here.
      >
      > http://www.wonderfulbook.co.uk/ <http://www.wonderfulbook.co.uk/>

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic