19503Sad News

  • TheDoctorsTalbotSamba-owner@yahoogroups.c
    Oct 3, 2012
      Just a brief note to say that I have been informed that the fellow
      behind the TV Century 21 scans has sadly passed away in July.

      Kermitt had a few different Yahoo usernames over the years. He was also
      Phabox on some groups and Tired Old Lion on the Dalek groups. His real
      name was John.

      I hadn't spoken to him in quite some time as I left most Yahoo Groups
      that I was in some time ago, including the TV21 ones, but I had emailed
      him a week and a bit ago to tell him that he appears in the
      Acknowledgements of Paul Scoones' Comic Companion book as some of his
      scans assisted Paul with his research.

      I know I've said this before, but the thing with people on Yahoo is that
      if they don't post for some time you never know if they've moved on to
      other interests, changed usernames or simply passed along to that big
      scanner in the sky.

      Ian
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic