19491Re: [The Doctor's Talbot Samba] Re: Dr. Who Magazine Special: In their own words, Volume One

  • T_O
    Oct 12, 2010
      Well drat. Looks like I'm going have to wait until I'm richer for this one. :(

      On 10/10/2010 12:56 PM, Ian wrote:

      The only place I would imagine would be ebay uk, but I cant imagine it will be cheap. If there are any available.

      http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=%22doctor+who%22%2C+%22in+their+own+words%22&_sacat=0&_odkw=%22in+their+own+words%22&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

      And while I'm here, Tom has snuck a photo into the photos section of a sign from Tazmania.

      Ian

      --- In TheDoctorsTalbotSamba@yahoogroups.com, "The Outsider" <outsider@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I could find this for sale? I have all the rest and want this one too!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic