19488Doctor Who Live

  • Simon Simmons
    Oct 10, 2010
      Just got back from the Sunday afternoon show at Wembley Arena. An
      excellent afternoon's entertainment. It was worth sitting in front of
      the computer clicking 'refresh' when the tickets went on sale as well,
      as our seats were slap in the middle of the front row! Got to see all
      the aliens up close, and now I know where the Judoon actors look out of.
      Steven Moffat was three rows behind us, and my son went and got his
      programe autographed during the interval.

      The programme itself is the size of an LP sleeve and has a lot of
      reflective material, so it will be a bugger to scan in. I'll give it a
      try in the next few weeks though.

      Simon
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic