Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Royal Navy Officers Uniform

  • shereen68@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2001
      In a message dated 1/3/2001 2:02:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      Alexandreirazputin@... writes:

      We might also have a spat pattern, but I'm not for certain on that.
      Let me know what you are looking for.

      Sarah,
      I would love to have the patterns that you are talking about...please please
      send. And what's a 'spat' pattern? Thanks in advance....
      Denise