Re: expanding foam use

  • gsbse1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
      I had made a smaller one from floral foam to use as a model I hadn't thought to glue it
      together I used skewers but if elmers would work I could make it large enough from that
      kind of foam. I also tried making my own plaster bandages to strengthen it. So maybe I'll
      try going that way first, I need to paint it gold as well which is why I also thought of the
      bandages.
      If anyone has more suggestions I'm open to them!
      SAM
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, cleve hall <mechagothzilla@...>