Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: puppetry and costume

  • cleve hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
      See if you can locate a source for a dense microcel
      foam called L200 or Microcel (200 pores per square
      inch) Get it in 1/2 thick sheet. It is light weight
      and you can make a conical tail form from it, then
      slice it into sctions and cover it in fabric, then
      foam. As far as the mechanics of swishing it, I
      usually achieve this by really exagerating my hip
      movement from side to side while walking.

      Cleve
      --- marian brock-andersen <wyldbratling@...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
        L200 thats like a craft foam right? I think I have a link to that someplace
        on the web.