Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Need help with a pattern

  • Terri Lee
    Message 1 of 10 , May 16, 2002
      I too have had the same problem with Butterick.
      I am not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I can
      make historicly acurate garments from looking at CDV
      pictures, line drawings, and fashion plates a heck of
      alot easier than I can when using any form of the
      Butterick patterns.
      Maybe we should go to Butterick and offer to show them
      what is going wrong so they make it right for us...
      Terri Lee

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com