Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] sourcing pinstripe fabric

  • Cheryl McCarron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi Amy,

      Beckenstein wools in New York on 39th Street carries mostly wool suit fabrics and should be able to send you swatches if you call them. Rosen & Chaddick also has a good selection of wools and will send you swatches.

      If neither of those turn up anything, I have a swatching service. For $50 for up to three types of fabric, I will search the New York fabric stores for whatever fabrics you are looking for. E-mail me at NYCFabricFinder.com if you would like my help.

      Good luck with your search.
      -Cheryl McCarron

      Amy Gembala <ameline@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      I have been contracted to do a number of zoot suits for an event in
      April and am in need of a source for white fabric with red pinstripes
      and red fabric with white pinstripes. Does anyone have any ideas on
      where to look - my normal fabric sources are coming up empty.

      Thanks for the help.

      Amy
      Seattle, WA

      Cheryl McCarron