Tara Maginnis & UAF

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      This is a general notice to my message boards to let everyone know that
      I have quit UAF in order to provide caregiver services to a member of
      my family in California. I will be working half time at Diablo Valley
      College as a costume design technologist beginning tomorrow. I want to
      once again tell folks that my old UAF job is open, now permanently, and
      to ask that interested parties go to the UAF HR site to learn more
      about applying for this job.
      https://www.uakjobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=61061 Right now
      all that is listed is the spring semester job, but it is likely that
      the application process will be similar once the full time job is
      posted at https://www.uakjobs.com I wish to stress that the UAF Theatre
      faculty are a highly supportive and cohesive group that respects a
      costume designer's role, works well together, and shares space and
      resources well. The working space is good, and only the outside
      weather really sucks.