Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I need 29 pairs of Gumboots

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
      immediatly comming to mind is borrowing them from a fire department,
      maybe?
      i bought some at walmart for either 14.00 or 17.00.
      but, i dont know where you are.
      it might be one of those things that you find the place that has them,
      and ask parents to purchase them. $17.00 is way less intimidating then
      $493.00. and if you ask the store manager, they might even give you a
      discount for so many pair. especially for a school.

      bright blessings,
      paula

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs