Wardrobe builder / buyer needed

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      We are looking for a wardrobe buyer or builder to assist with our
      February productions of Gypsy and BBQ Kings. Salary is $850.00 per week
      for 4 (or possibly 5) weeks. Email resumes directly to:

      david.juby@...

      David Juby
      Head of Wardrobe
      Sheridan College
      Oakville, Ontario
      Canada
      905 845 9430 ext 8620
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        Still looking for a person (or people) to fill these positions. Anyone
        in the GTA, please pass this opportunity onto those you know. Could
        lead to a more permanent position. Please forward resumes directly to

        david.juby@...