Free Shipping Special

  • iammims
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello! I just wanted to drop a quick note and let everyone know I'm
      listing a whole bunch of new bellydance items to my store over the
      weekend. I found several new boxes of clothing and costumes and I
      thought the dancers might be interested. I have a free shipping
      special going on, so if you're looking for something as a gift for the
      holidays, you might want to take a look. Thanks for the interest. :)

      http://stores.ebay.com/Munierahs-Place
    • iammims
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        I am having a free shipping/best offer special in my ebay store. I
        have plus size costumes as well as the usual belly dance clothing and
        accessories. The special is good this weekend, I'm trying to clear out
        some of my inventory. Please come check it out-thanks for looking! :)
        http://stores.ebay.com/Ashiras-Place?refid=store