Re: vision screen?

  • Mom IS my real name
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      I wonder if it was actually a scrim fabric? Maybe bobinette would
      work? The trick would be finding something like that in a small
      quantity, I thnk.

      Janelle
    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish here, but, if you're
        just trying to hide the face (like with the faceless hoods that one can
        purchase at retail costume shopes), i use a lightweight black knit
        fabric. when it's close to the face it is easily seen through, but
        when looked at from any distance...not so much.
        though i dont know what they call the fabric they use in the hoods,
        it's got very fine holes woven into it.

        blessings,
        paula