Should I try to rescue any costumes from a careless organization?

  • catslave54
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
      I built many really wonderful costumes for a local school for several
      years in addition to overhauling their storage area. They are
      now "under new management". I was deemed not necessary as the students
      were to do all the costuming themselves from then on.The new teacher
      is very casual about even locking the costume stock door, not to
      mention who borrows what or when.It's like the whole room is a Dress-Up
      Play Closet. Any organization is completely gone, nothing ever gets
      cleaned after it is worn and many costumes are missing, as I found out
      when I returned to rent some specific items. Would it be ethical for me
      to rescue some of the remaining costumes and store them in my own
      personal stock? Or should I just let it all go?
    • chatteutile
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
        Heartbreaking, but you have to let it go.

        -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54"