Some bundles of fabric and trim on ebay

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi!
      Hi, I really should have gotten to this sooner!
      I have some great bundles of fabrics and trims and this and that for
      fabric artists, costumers and DIY designers. (good for crafters,
      scrapbookers and collage too.)
      These are really full bundles of great items in color co-ordinated
      batches. There is a a lot of vintage included. I have 3 more to make
      up and that will be the last of the extra large bundles for awhile. At
      least till I start doing art again and make more piles.
      ;-)

      Thanks!
      link:

      My Ebay Auctions
      http://tinyurl.com/eyrka (listings)
      http://tinyurl.com/9d3vv (main page)

      Friends Helping Friends:
      Ebay auctions for those in need:
      http://tinyurl.com/2vojf6

      I will be selling some gorgeous little bundles of vintage handmade
      trims and silks coming up soon, hopefully by the end of the weekend.
      Also some vintage wide chenille trim, 4" I think, and gold rope. Ask
      me if you are looking for anything in particular.
      Thanks again.